is comprised of architects, engineers and contractors.
With over forty years of experience, our diverse staff have designed, managed and constructed a wide range of projects in USA and abroad, that include residential, commercial, institutional and mixed used developments.
Our commitment is to provide exemplary design, value engineering and practical construction solutions; ensuring the cost effectiveness and timely completion of all our projects.
Our dedication is serving in smooth way by paying attention to details which eventually allows us to grow in these tough economic times and expand our list of valued customers. We strive to deliver all our projects with the same high level of professional attention, no matter the size or complexity.I'm a paragraph.
Fuat Ornarli, PE Lic: 60795
Fuat Ornarli, P.E., the president of PSN Contracting, LLC. has 40 years of experience in structural engineering as a designer and contractor abroad.
- 1973 Middle East Technical University Ankara, Turkey B.Sc., Civil Engineering
- Several post-graduate courses in 'Budgeting in construction' , 'Cost Analysis' , 'Disputes of Contacting', 'Specifications' , 'Value Engineering'
- "KOLON VE PERDE DONATI TABLOLARI" -Chamber of Civil Engineers Publishing -Turkey 1977 (Handbook for Column and Shearwall Design), Authors: Fuat Ornarli & Zafer Kinaci
- The softwares of Structural Analysis & Design, called "PGM3", which 3D analyses the structure under various loads such as EQ, Wind, and "PGM4' which designs the members (Ultimate strength Method)
- Chamber of Civil Engineers.-Ankara, Chamber of CE Izmir Branch
- Middle East Technical University Alumni Society
- ASCE-American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASSE-American Society of Structural Engineers
VARIOUS CAPACITIES DURING LAST 40 YEARS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES...
- Reinforced Concrete, steel or wood structure design by using STADIII, SAP2000, PCA Software, PROBINA, ACAD, ETABS, TEDDS, SAFE, GEOPAK, RCPIER, CONSPAN, PT, LOTUS123, MSEXCELL, etc.
AS PROJECT MANAGER:
- Pricing, Budgeting,Management of Subcontractor, Cash flow management, Construct of various concrete structures
AS VALUE ENGINEER:
- Work Scheduling, Payment Certificates, Purchases,Managing Design Office, Site Office
- Value Engineering of any structure in Design Stage. Budgeting, Specs Evaluation
SOME OF THE WORKS DONE IN USA AND ABROAD
Between 2007–present In PSN Consulting, Inc. in USA
Between 2002–2007 In Cankat-Essman, Inc. in USA
- Structural design of several concrete and steel Buildings and commercial buildings( Lakes on the Green Mall, Miami Gardens, FL)
Between 2000–2002 In PBS & J, Inc. in USA
- Several wood, concrete and steel buildings, pre-cast and post-tension multi story parking structures ( Parrot Jungle, Carnival Cruise line Terminal Building, multi story parking structure, Royal Caribbean HQ building strengthening and modification)
- Residential , commercial and industrial inspections ( Tarmac Pennsuco Cement Plant inspections, high-rise building inspections)
Between Aug. 1999–2001 In GOPMAN Consultant Engineers, Inc. in USA
- Several bridge design (Hillsborough bridge at Tampa, FL, Bridge widening at Orlando, FL, Flyover at Austin, TX)
- Feasibility study for Tamiami Elevated Road
Between Aug. 1998–1999 AKDORUK, SHATHER & Assoc. Inc. in USA
- Inspections of high-rise Buildings
- Design of high-rise Condominiums and parking garages
Between 1992-1998 Various Design / Construction Projects in SAUDI ARABIA
- Dock,Seawall,Warehouse Design & Inspections
- Single family home Designs
- Office Management
Between 1991-1992 design work in TURKEY
- Various Design work in OEO, Otaishan Engineering Group, as Chief Engineer [url=http://www.psnconsulting.com/files/oeo.jpg]See photos[/url])
- Construction of Library, palace Extension, Farm House for HRH Prince Sultan Bin Salman as a Contractor
- Hospital design of HRH Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humaniterian City, as a Design Team Member for OEO-HLW Joint Venture (See photos )
- MoPTT Minister's Office construction as Contractor (See photo)
- Structural Shop Drawings of Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City Foundation, as a Sub-Contractor to YUKSEL ARABIA Co.
Between 1974-1977 worked as a designer in various Engineering Offices in TURKEY
- Various Steel and Concrete Structure Designs of Aliaga TUPRAS Refinery Extension as chief designer of TEKFEN - ALIAGA Branch Ofice
Between 1982-1991 Various Design/Construction projects in SAUDI ARABIA
- Design of Girls' Education HQ, Riyadh, Riyadh as designer
- Private Office, Riyadh as designer
- Several villa design, Shopping Mall as Chief Eng. of OEO as designer
- Construction of Gen. Khattab Palace, Riyadh as Contractor
- Construction of Maintenance Dept. Bldg. of MOI, Qassim, as contractor
- Renovation of USMTM Compound, Riyadh as construction manager
- In TE-TA Muhendislik Musavirlik ltd. Co.; as designer of
a) Steel Structure Design of KUMAS Magnesium Plant
b) Canakkale Cement Factory Plant
- In GEMAS, as a designer of Cayirhan Thermal Power Station
- Kirikkale Commercial Center (22 story)
- Artur Holiday Village
- SSK Yoncali Thermal Hospital
- SSK Kozakli Thermal Hospital
- Sumerbank Viscose Silk Factory
- TEKEL-Tokat Tobacco Factory
- METU-Industry Engineering Buildings.
- Ministry of Industry-Head office Buildings.
- Several Bank offices
Cemil Akbas, CGC Lic.No: 1521540
Cemil Akbas, CGC has 7 years experience in design and contracting.
To satisfy the client by constructing a complete new building, or renovate an existing building, without deviating from engineering aspects and as per current codes.
September 2000 - July 2004: 19 May University, Samsun, TURKEY
Bachelor Science of Engineering with a concentration on Civil/ Structural Engineering
September 2004 - December 2005: McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
English As a Second Language
January 2006 - July 2007: McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
Masters in Engineering with concentration on Civil Engineering.
SPECIAL COURSES: Concrete Technology, Reinforced Concrete, Geotechnical Engineering, Static and Strength of Materials.
June 2002 - August 2004: Unal Construction, Ankara, TURKEY
Oversaw the construction of retaining walls and concrete high rises structures.
August 2007 – October 2009: M.Hajjar & Associates Inc, Miami, FL
Working as a field inspector. Providing onsite on the projects coordinating with general contractors to ensure timely and accurate completion of required tasks, while reporting progress to the custome management.
December 2009 - 2011: PSN Consulting, Inc Miami, FL
Structural Engineer in Training. Help to design small to mid size concrete and steel structures with appropriate supporting calc’s and drawings. Project Management of Commercial and Residential constructions projects.
PSN Contracting 2011- Present PSN Contracting Miami, FL
Acting as general contractor, qualifier of PSN Contracting.
SOFTWARES: Windows 95/98/XP,Vista,7, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Help program for designing landfills.
Back to Home »